Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More Christmas

I decided to join in on Mojo Monday 164 Challenge, where you’re supposed to use this sketch for your card:
Mojo164Sketch
My card is also suitable for the Flourishes Bring Back Beautiful 4 Challenge, where the requirement is to use ribbon.

Since we’re close to Christmas, I made another Christmas card:

Christmas
These are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
Worship the Lord from Our Daily Bread Designs, colored with Letraset Promarkers. To create the snow, I used Marvy Uchida White Liquid Applique.

Dies:
Spellbinders Standard Circles LG.

Embossing Folders:
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.

Embellishments: Ribbon (from Norwegian store Nille).

Paper:
Bazzill Bling String of Pearls, Inkido Sommar Text Vanilj.

detail
I love the details on this ribbon! So perfect for this time of the year.

Thanks for looking!

-Kaia-

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, this is one beautiful card! I love the entire design and your coloring is fantastic! Yummy ribbon too! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete