Sunday, November 14, 2010

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…

I just checked in at Wee Memories, where I entered the Challenge #30 - Its time for a BIRTHDAY BASH!!, and was very happily surprised to find that I was chosen as one of the Fav 4! It really made my day, especially since I’m so fresh in this game. It’s a huge inspiration to keep creating.

wee

I have a new card to show today. It’s getting close to Christmas, so those cards are the ones I’m focusing on as of now.

There are 3 challenges I’m adding my card to: One of them is
Crazy 4 Challenges C4C63, where you’re to make a Christmas card. The other two is Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge FTTC92, where the requirement is to use glitter, and Caardvarks where you’re to make a holiday card using die cut(s). Stop by the challenge blogs to see all the beautiful projects.

Front:front 3Stamps: I used the Holiday Ornament from Heartfelt Creations and colored it with Letraset Promarkers. I used some then added some Smooch Silver Fox and also some glitter.
The other stamp I used is the Stampabilities
Glory to God rubber stamp. I stamped all my stamps with Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black.

Dies: Spellbinders Labels Three and Labels Six.
Punches: 
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Deep Edger Punch.

Paper: Bazzill cardstock.
 
Inside:inside 1
Stamps:
Large Poinsetta Candle from Heartfelt Creations, colored with Letraset Promarkers.
I really do hope you can see this, but I stamped
HCPC 3345 Snowflake Medley PreCut Set from Heartfelt Creations with Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink Pad, and added Bridal Embossing Powder. I then heated it up with my heat gun and the result is stunnishing! I really hope you can see it, as it was very hard to photograph.
detail 2-2

Dies:
Spellbinders Curved Rectangles.

Punches:
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edger Punch.

Embossing folders:
Cuttlebug Winter Borders.

Well, I guess this is it for now. It’s getting late over here, so I should end this post here.
Hope you had a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

Kaia

No comments:

Post a Comment