Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thinking of you

It's been so long since I've posted something on my blog. I've gotten some more time for crafting lately and the past week it's been all I've done in my free time. I can't believe how much I missed it! I have quite a few cards to show now, so I'm excited about that.

These are the supplies I have used:

Paper: The card is made of Bazill bling paper. On the front I've also used the design papers "Fika - Blommor på Bordet" from Maja Design and "Mormors hage" from Papirdesign.

Stamps: "Thinking of You" from Inkadinkado.

Dies: Spellbinders "Lacey Squares".

Embellishments: Basic Grey "Bling it!" rhinestones and "Swish" half pearl embellishments. Flowers from Kort&Godt.



I'm adding this card to the following challenges:

Pollycraft Monday Challenge: Pearls and swirls.
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: "Just sayin"
Scrap-Creations: Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges: Anything goes


It's good to be back - Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment